[pianotech] A Report from the other side; was About my web host....

ed440 at mindspring.com ed440 at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 12 06:45:45 MST 2012

I'll risk a comment.
First, I didn't have the terrible problems other folks have had,
maybe because I use Safari, and previously Mozilla.
There were clumsy functions, and sometimes the thing was damned slow, now much better.
I've set up both public and private groups, and they work well. That's how we edited the Susan Graham issue.
On the user help group there is a busy discussion between PTG staff and users,
with what appears to be success and satisfaction.
Technical discussions are happening on CAUT and Pianotech.
A "How to Subscribe" video is being made.
Someone subscribing now might not understand what all the fuss has been about.
Ed Sutton