[pianotech] OT: About my webhost - NOW if we could only ge tthis kind of info from our own HQ .....

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 11 17:17:46 MST 2012

Duaine,
I usually don't read your computer stuff, because I'm really not into the
nuts and bolts of 'puters. If it works, I could care less. However, this
information, that you have forwarded for our perusal, is most interesting.
It definately begs the question: why can't we get our New Tech List, to be
overseen with such candor and optomism!??? I could only wish!!! I've really
tried to avoid this topic for discussion, as I've said my piece and really
don't want to belabor it. Thanks for showing us what should be the case.
Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police