[pianotech] Kawai puzzler

Wally Scherer afinetune at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 05:01:31 MST 2012

Be sure to sell them a string cover so this doesn't happen again!

Wally
A FINE TUNE - Piano Tuning & Repairs
Wallace T. Scherer, piano technician, music educator
Serving professional and amateur musicians since 1979
5020 Canal Drive, Lake Worth, Florida, 33463-8014
Telephone: 561-432-4121
Web page: http://aftune.angelfire.com
FREE TICKETS: http://aftune.angelfire.com/freetics.html