[pianotech] More Dues Paying Fiasco (Sigh.......)

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 11:32:02 MST 2012

I didn't say it was good use of money. This is getting really absurd. I don't even know if the numbers you're using have any basis in reality. Some redundancy is inevitable, no system is perfect. But it ain't worth getting all riled about it. Done with this conversation and I have already contributed way more than I intended.
David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com
(sent from bb)