[pianotech] Replacing dampers on a 1908 Steinway Upright

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:54:43 MST 2012

The general consensus I've gathered from various sources seems clear; "if you can make do
 with what's already there, i.e., the original dampers, DON'T try to
replace them!!! You may make matters far worse, and dig yourself into an
 ever-deepening hole!"

Cheers,

Terry "UniGeezer" Peterson
"Over 50, and not '2' Tired!"