[pianotech] Replacing Dampers on a Steinway Upright

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 7 10:53:11 MST 2012

It was said:
"If you aren't going to change them you might try a drop or two of CA at the
stress points.

Dean

Dean W May (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802 Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/PianoRebuilderscom/137780082943148>
PianoRebuilders.com

_____