[pianotech] More Dues Paying Fiasco (Sigh.......)

Don Mannino donmannino at ca.rr.com
Mon Feb 6 22:59:40 MST 2012

Will,

Normally I am sympathetic to the travails everyone is having with that
software, but really . . . .

Did you expect the home office staff to call the post office and call back
your mailed invoice?

Just throw it away.  Why call when you got payment confirmation already.
They have enough to do trying to keep that software running.

Don