[pianotech] In agreement with David, NOT

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Thu Feb 2 17:23:13 MST 2012

Gerald -
The tech (computer, that is) info that has been traded with this
thread is interesting and, hopefully, useful.  The exchanges have
been civil.  Here's my question:
Assuming that some percentage of your hypotheses are accurate, with
regard to the genesis of the technical problems people have been
experiencing, and that, totally apart from HL software or Board of
Directors leadership questions, there is an on-going cultural problem
with regard to the constant re-training demands that today's
technological evolution places upon the user (which is all of us), do
you nevertheless leave room for the possibility that some of the
problems ARE, in fact, related to the software?

And why are you so offended by the complaining?   If there was a
credible response, earlier in the process,  there would be less need
of repeated complaining.  That's a generalization, one not worth
getting caught up in parsing.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY