[pianotech] Truth is..

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Thu Feb 2 08:47:38 MST 2012

Thanks, Phil.  Appreciated.

Will Truitt

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Phil Bondi
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 9:16 AM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: [pianotech] Truth is..

We have seen the most problems with the native browsers, ie: IE and Safari.

The browser with the least problems we have seen is Firefox.

So - if you have not been to the new web site within the last 30 days,
please:

Clear your cache before you go there.  I can't stress this enough. Kent is
correct when he said alot of work has gone into making this single sign-on
work, and it does.

When you log in, you can then choose 'remember me', and the frustrations
with logging in to reply/post should be minimized, if not gone. You will
also need to do this for any browser that you use IF you use that browser
for ptg.org OR my.ptg.org

If you are a mobile user, you will need to do the same thing with your
mobile devices..clear your cache, log in and select 'remember me'.

I did this for Firefox, Chrome, IE, iPhone and iPad. I have had zero
problems. - but - you need to clean out your browser cache first to prevent
old cookies from taking over.

More info that some of you may want, or feel necessary, but necessary.

-Phil