[pianotech] dues payment fiasco

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Wed Feb 1 19:59:24 MST 2012

Wim:

Well, duh,  it is not the board's fault that I had trouble with the web
site.  The most likely reason is poorly written code by the software
developer..  It's not my fault either (if that is what you are suggesting)
since I did everything it asked me to do, and at least 50 times.

That said, our Board did purchase what has turned out to be less than
stellar software,  most of the needed fixes have not materialized, with no
recently stated timetable as to when improvements could reasonably be
expected to be implemented.  At some point this failure to make improvements
or replace the software package is properly laid at their feet.  After a
year, I think we have arrived there..

Will