[pianotech] dues payment fiasco

Terry Beckingham t46xd8jb at xplornet.com
Wed Feb 1 09:08:57 MST 2012

I am pretty darn sure that putting the discussion on PTGL would not have
any more effect than leaving it on this list. They (whoever they are) don't
care.

Maybe we could pay HL to maintain this list instead of their useless web
based forum. But wait... they would probably screw up this list too.

Terry Beckingham RPT