[pianotech] dues payment fiasco

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Feb 1 06:38:53 MST 2012

I just received my  quasi monthly PTG.org mailing list memberships
reminder, with the usual total lack of any indication that it's to be
killed at any moment. Interestingly, or perhaps ominously, only the caut
is listed, with no mention of pianotech. I have no idea what sort of
utterly alien thought processes and priorities are behind this whole
thing, but the replacement isn't smelling any better now than it did a
year ago, and there is no indication from anyone that it *EVER* will.
Fortunately, the reminder also contained this information: "If you have
questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to mailman-owner at ptg.org.
  Thanks!" So there you go. A post to mailman-owner at ptg.org outlining
the problems will surely take care of it. They even thanked me. Isn't
that nice? Makes me proud!

Ron N