[pianotech] A Happy New year?

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 22:06:02 MST 2012

Terry-
     That's a brand of square grand I've not heard of. Is it as great as a Steinway? Can you buy a decal for it??
(Or will you have to make one up out of press-on letters?)

Thumpe

P.S. My sympathies on the finger! I almost cut mine off on a similarly worthless pice of junk a few months ago.
(Taught me to not get upset about what I'm working on. Or, at least, NOT work on it, WHILE I'm upset about it!)