[pianotech] A Happy New year?

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 10:27:16 MST 2012

That's what I talking about.....real fruit cake! Not the store bought kind that gets re-gifted until the end of time.

Al -
High Point, NC

On Dec 31, 2012, at 12:14 PM, Susan Kline <skline at peak.org> wrote:

My mom's fruitcake would keep for months in a cool place, but always got eaten to the last crumb in the end. Aside from all
the fruit, and just enough cake to hold it together, she's soak it in apricot brandy. Now there's fruit! Apricots!

Never could stand anyone else's, after that.

Susan