[pianotech] OT

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 29 19:15:52 MST 2012

hey Bruce,

I have bifocals and then single vision glasses for the computer & reading music at the piano. I use the computer/piano glasses while I'm tuning--I find them a lot more comfortable for me. I also have a pair of single vision readers for working on harpsichord stuff and other close up work when it's nicer to have single vision rather than do the head tilt necessary for bifocals. Yes, that's a number of glasses that I haul around--the price I pay for working comfortably. For the single vision glasses, I saved money by having new lenses made for old frames.

Barb Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois