[pianotech] New Octave - piano parts/tools supplier

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 27 08:44:16 MST 2012

>From the Dark Side, I read about a, supposed, new Supply House, called New
Octave, as in newoctave.com. Beware. He just changed the name! This,
"business" is located in Astoria, Oregon...supposedly. I've checked with
the county. The address does not exist. This slime ball has been buying
stuff from other suppliers, marked them up and presents them as
"wholesale". Will sell to anyone and has a lot of substandard stuff. The
worst is his tuning forks! DAM! Grrrr! My advice is avoid this
person/business.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police