[pianotech] Fw: Soundboard Repair

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Tue Dec 25 12:30:21 MST 2012

Jon posted this a month ago.

Subject: Re: [pianotech] Pinblock Cracks; CA or Epoxy?

If you want a truly water-thin epoxy, Epoxy Technology's 301 is the stuff:

 <http://www.epotek.com/categories.asp?ID=3>
http://www.epotek.com/categories.asp?ID=3

--

Regards,

Jon Page

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802