[pianotech] interesting request

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Dec 22 20:10:55 MST 2012

Marshall

Some hardware store, Lowes and Home Depot, sell piano wire, but the guage they sell is too think for use in jewelry.  I don't think she realizes how hard piano wire is to bend. She is probably thinking of harpischord wire. Do you know of any harpischord tuners/technicians in the Philly area you can send her to?

Wim