[pianotech] pianotech Digest, Vol 50, Issue 94

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sat Dec 22 12:40:14 MST 2012

I did in fact have my electric drill with me, with a set of abrasive
drums. But the round rasp was quick and easy. I also thought of
bevelling the back of the rail as you suggest, but my idea was to keep
time, effort and cost to a minimum.

The upper V-bar was metal.

For sunnier pics I took en route to this client in November, see my
Facebook Page at
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.412307902167876.93422.244714395593895&type=3

or my Blog at http://pianopinions.tumblr.com   The pics are above the
entry "client in Argyll".  Or you can access via my website at
http://www.davidboyce.co.uk/blog.php

Best regards,

David.