[pianotech] taking pot shots

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 22 10:08:26 MST 2012

Thumper said: "Just so you know, Chuck:
Joe isn't really grouchy. He just pretends to be."

Thumpe(r)!
Don't tell everyone! Sheesh! Now, I'll have to get into my damage control
mode and grump up a storm for another year! Boy! You really messed things
up royally!<G>
And while I'm at it,...Chuck, I really wasn't taking "pot shots". There
were smilies and happy holidays in that post. BTW, I live out in the pucker
brush and I've worked on a plethora of Chickerings so far. It seems that
there is a neverending supply  of those beasts, in Oregon!<G
Chill to the Holiday,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police