[pianotech] Mayan Apocolypse

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 22 00:34:47 MST 2012

Paul said:
"I just received this from my period-instrument-playing (viola da gamba)
sister. Since it is still the day of the solstice (at least here in the US)
this is still timely information, albeit a tad late, I reckon. Captions
that particularly apply to us are at 2:06 and 2:40. Otherwise, you CAN just
enjoy the music and the images.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLlQxFP_HM"

Paul,
Today is my Birthday. It damned well wouldn't dare happen!<G> Besides,
their calendar ENDED on the 21st, so Tomorrow, the 22nd may be a whole
'nuther thang.<G>
Best.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.