[pianotech] And it cost us how much?!!!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 21 23:26:01 MST 2012

Hot off the press! Wondering what this cost us? Has anyone on the dark
side, seen any improvement?
"***Improvements to my.ptg.org*
Kathy Maxwell and Clint Sears recently attended an annual forum in
Washington D.C. for the software that runs our my.ptg.org
<http://my.ptg.org/ptg/home/> sites. Their trip has already yielded a
better search function and several other broad improvements.
One of the most exciting announcements was the upcoming mobile
makeover that will allow the site work like an app on your smartphone
and tablet. Both staff members walked away energized for the future of
my.ptg.org and with a pocket full of fun and new ideas for the upcoming
year.
Even with all of these exciting additions and improvements, the most
valuable asset on my.ptg.org <http://my.ptg.org/ptg/home/> is you, so be
sure to check it out if you are not already a user."
Sigh!
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police