[pianotech] OT - Mayan Apocalypse

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Fri Dec 21 20:27:21 MST 2012

The perfect bumper sticker for today:  12/21/12 - Chicken Little was right.

I listened to a discussion on PBS today about the perfect vehicle to have on
this particular day - the premise being that it's going to be a bit hard to
get around, the world coming to an end and all..  After many offerings, they
settled on a 4 WD Dodge Ram pickup.  That way you can have a great tailgate
party just about anywhere.

Will Truitt