[pianotech] groupon

Terry Beckingham t46xd8jb at xplornet.com
Fri Dec 21 13:44:29 MST 2012

Wim,

I will never allow my credit card to be swiped or inserted into a wireless
card reader. While on holiday this fall, my wife's card was read by someone
with a wireless set up that was able to read the data when her card was
inserted at the table in a restaurant. Starting the following day there
were all sorts of purchases made using her card number. I would not
recommend anyone use one to accept payment or to use one to make a payment.
 From now on in restaurants or any place that uses wireless readers for
their transactions will not be permitted to use it on my credit card. I
will pay at the cashier or pay in cash.

Terry Beckingham RPT