[pianotech] groupon

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 18:45:20 MST 2012

Hi Duaine,I don't have an i phone either never hear of an equal.  When I do get an i phone I'm serously looking into that square deal.   Jer, I know what your saying and in theory it's not worth it. However, if I didn't do the groupon where would I be now?  I'd be complaining to the list that business is too slow and that I wish things would pick up.  I'd be getting on my wifes last nerve complaining that business is slow.  Bills wouldn't be paid on time. My wife's stocking wouldn't be filled with presents. My kids wouldnt have as many presents. Sure we'd have some money coming in but it would be tight.  When my brother in law worked in sales another salesman told him half a loaf is better than none."  So I agree it is a lot of aggrevation doing the groupon.  I've had two flakes this week. I've called twice on both of them, no I'm sorry I had three.  I might even have a fourth.  However, I'm gaining valuable experience in tuning, doing some repairs. Taking apart pianos is becoming much easier and quicker.  I can even talk to a customer who insists on talking to me and still tune without being distracted. lol  So over all I think there are pros and cons to all of this.  If the returns are low, then I might do another one.  I doubt they will be low. I'm receiving very positive feedback.  One of the grouponers are repeating in April at regular rate.  So all though this might be true with the massage guy, I think a lot of that might have to do with demographic as the mid west is a totally different animal than the east coast in terms of attitude towards everything actually.  I'm not knocking the midwest, but I  must say i'm glad I'm back east again.  enough on that     topic lol   So I want you guys all to wait this out with me and let's see how the groupon experience pans out.  I'll do my part present professional service, send out a post card as per Williams suggestion which I really like, and who knows my percentage might be higher than we anticipated.  thanksMarshall215-510-9400http://www.phillytuner.com