[pianotech] Fwd: Groupon for payments

tunerboy3 at comcast.net tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 20 18:21:13 MST 2012

Here is another interesting article about Groupon.  http://lightspandigital.com/the-real-cost-of-groupon-and-what-it-means-to-your-marketing-planning/

Duaine,

What you told everyone about Groupon was in accurate.  They charge WAY MORE than 1.8 % = 0.15 per transaction.  That's what I am addressing.

Read the article I attached below and then type in Google "What does Groupon Charge?"  You will get a whole lot of information on the first page as to why you shouldn't do it.

Jerry Groot RPT
www.grootpiano.com