[pianotech] GH-1s

Jim Ialeggio jim at grandpianosolutions.com
Tue Dec 18 19:09:56 MST 2012

Ron wrote:
<Plenty of room for experiment, that's for sure. I think you'll find
that, however low you take tensions, you'll need to pay attention to all
the other things you need to address at any other tension level. Break%
levels, smooth tension, impedance, etc transitions, rim bracing, and
soundboard impedance levels in different points in the scale.

Yup...as we've discussed...give the sucker something solid to stand on.

Jim Ialeggio

--
Jim Ialeggio
jim at grandpianosolutions.com