[pianotech] Piano Tech of No Fixed Abode

Mike Kurta mkurta1 at charter.net
Sun Dec 16 23:39:56 MST 2012

    My mentor and brother-in-law Frank McKowen from Lansing, MI did exactly that on a trip in Alaska.  Pulling an Airstream trailer, he would go from town to town, tuning as he went.  The great thing about it was that the folks he would work for would alert the people in the next town that he was coming so work was waiting when he arrived.  He paid for the trip doing this!
    Mike Kurta