[pianotech] scheduling

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sun Dec 16 19:37:00 MST 2012

I've been offered food on occasion, and coffee, pop, water, even beer(!)  I
nearly always decline food and always decline beverages (I bring water in
with me), but one time I had a customer who's a guard at the county
workhouse. As I was leaving, he offered me some of his homemade truffles.
They were stupendously scrumptious!

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN