[pianotech] scheduling

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sun Dec 16 16:06:21 MST 2012

Marshall,
 Three questions  to ask over the phone as you are booking the appt.:What type of piano ? Last time serviced ?  Do all the notes seem to be working?

 Now you won't always get meaningful answers but often enough info is gleaned to suggest to the client that the piano could  need more than just tuning and at that point schedule a longer appt ..
 As to the pitch thing . Man up Dude !    The restringing analogy  does not apply here. Jerk the thing up in one 15 minute pass . I don't want to start a whole thread on pitch raising so let's leave it at that.   And lastly . I  NEVER , EVER would bump the next customer .

Tom Driscoll

.