[pianotech] Stuff

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Dec 14 10:04:30 MST 2012

I always give the string makers the plain wire specs or on known models they have them. I've had john at jd grandt do several and he does a fine job i work with him regularly. I've heard many of danny's at gc strings and he does good work as well. I've also had john delacour do a couple of pianos with excellent results.  There are others: arledge and heller come to mind.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com
415.407.8320