[pianotech] slammer hammer

Jim Ialeggio jim at grandpianosolutions.com
Wed Dec 12 18:59:01 MST 2012

Ron,

 From the Slammer Hammer's ebay page:

"We always recommend using american made brand of vise grips with are
slide hammer . We also recommend not using old or woren out vise grips .
Also check out are web. site at www.toolcoonline.com
<http://www.toolcoonline.com>

I'm going to git me one of these, if I can stop laughing long enough to
place the order.  The above spelling is so red-neck North Carolina it
made my day!...this coming from someone whose spelling ain't too
wonderful nor either...definitely made in America!

Jim Ialeggio

Jim Ialeggio
jim at grandpianosolutions.com
978 425-9026