[pianotech] integrity

"Rafael M. Huberman Muñiz" rafahuberman at prodigy.net.mx
Wed Dec 12 15:05:50 MST 2012

Thanks Susan,

I´ve never encountered one of those in Mexico!

Rafael Huberman

El 12/12/2012, a las 03:08 p.m., Susan Kline escribió:

Yamaha 4'11" grand -- not their most brilliant design achievement.
Happily discontinued. The last few notes of the tenor are really
impossible to get decent.

http://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical-instruments/keyboards/grandpianos/g_series/ga1/?mode=model