[pianotech] integrity

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Dec 12 13:35:22 MST 2012

The beauty of these is that it takes the pressure off.  It sounds just as
good if you spend two hours or 30 minutes.  If they don't like the way it
sounds then they don't call you back.  That can be a relief.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com

I had one of those yesterday! I think I spent a third of my time on 5 notes
above the break to no avail. :-) The pig had as much lipstick as I could put
on her...

However, I had a GB1 a couple of days ago and I liked that one a whole lot
better. :-)

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC