[pianotech] integrity

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Dec 12 11:31:40 MST 2012

I had one of those yesterday! I think I spent a third of my time on 5 notes above the break to no avail. :-) The pig had as much lipstick as I could put on her...

However, I had a GB1 a couple of days ago and I liked that one a whole lot better. :-)

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com