[pianotech] Trim & Moulding Glue

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Dec 10 16:56:20 MST 2012

I've found that you can pop them off dry and cold with the proper tool but
once in awhile you get part of the shank coming with it or the force
required crushes the tip of the shank slightly.  Now if yours are coming off
that easily maybe that hide glue isn't forming quite as secure a bond as it
should <G>.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com