[pianotech] Trim & Moulding Glue

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Dec 10 08:29:33 MST 2012

Chamfering the bore edge is a good idea and I do it even with the TB Trim
that I use.  I think probably the problems I see from loose hammers on jobs
I've run into with hide glue is a viscosity issue, too thin, at least
judging from the size, or lack of, of the collar where I see this happening.

I'll have to look into the Assembly 65 glue.  Had not heard of that.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com