[pianotech] FW: Re: Trim & Moulding Glue

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 9 23:46:38 MST 2012

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I

----- Original Message -----
From: Joseph Garrett
To: Dale Erwin
Sent: 12/9/2012 10:38:49 PM
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Trim & Moulding Glue

Dale,
Hmmmm? And where prey tell, does this stuff come from. And, what are it's properties? Do you have a "sheet" on this stuff? Is it similar to T.B. III? How much for a gal of this magic gook?  I can't tell you how many times this has occured and I wind up with a bucket of stuff that I can't use for putting boogers together, let alone anything worthwhile. So, Pleas fill me in, my friend.
Joe