[pianotech] the odd string situation

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 9 18:26:04 MST 2012

Hi Susan,Thanks for the ideas.  I was curious, and now I know for next time. I will keep an eye on it when I go back in a year I think they're scheduled for tuning.  Are my ideas about the string changing pitch like that a possibility, it getting stuck in the rendoring process or rust keeping it from rending properly, i.e, maybe the string moved to pitch but fell back because it was only being stretched?   Also thanks to everyone who responded to my past posts. Sometimes I have trouble catching who responded to what and when since different threads on here get mixed in.  Marshall215-510-9400http://www.phillytuner.com