[pianotech] wagner safety planer drill speed

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Dec 7 08:21:08 MST 2012

This is my current set up.  As you can see a handheld router is used.  The clamp at the front is to hold the key in a vertical position to remove the fronts.  It’s actually not a bad system and pretty fast though I’m looking into alternatives (always) and appreciate the other postings.  As Jon mentioned, getting or keeping the top square to the sides is the biggest challenge.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com