[pianotech] Lets have some fun

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Thu Dec 6 23:14:23 MST 2012

I had a customer with one of those "Ori-Coustic" units for a few years
before it was sold. Was a bit tricky to tune because the organ electronics
assembly behind the keys did not give much clearance to get a lever in over
the pins. Couldn't get my Reyburn or Fujan on it, so had to resort to an
older lever with a small head.

Jim