[pianotech] Rear Toe Casters

Byeway222 at aol.com Byeway222 at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 11:04:01 MST 2012

Yes, toes tend to be getting narrower.  Heckschers have some narrow  plate
front castors but I can't remember the exact measurement.  I  have some
Essex pianos (narrower than Yamahas!) in dance studios which  ought to have
safety castors on them but I keep delaying because I know I  will have to have
them modified because of the very narrow  toes.   I am hoping a friendly
engineering shop might cut some down  for me.

Richard