[pianotech] grammar/humor in piano ads

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 21:08:49 MST 2012

Hi Everyone,Grammar also can be fun "Has a couple sticky keys" no problem I think cleaning the keys should solve that problem don't  you lol?"Pickup only!  (On castors)" wouldn't it be easier to roll it? lol  "you need to pick it up"  How heavy is it?" w/bench seat"   This is a bench seat, not just a bench. "Our family has taken very good care of this piano for 60 years" That's great, but how many years have you failed to take good care of it? lol  "Free Chickering Piano made in the late 1800s. Needs a good tuning," I think a good tuning is better than a bad tuning.  Don't you?     "and the thing that folds down over the keys doesnt move like it used to."  If I've been around since the late 1800s, I wouldn't move like I used to either.  " but it has all of its strings and keys," Man had me worried.  Did you count them all to make sure?  " and it is playable when tuned,"  So if it's not tuned it's not playable?
"If your picking up, make sure theres enough man power to lift it into a truck." What defines a man his strength or character?   "It's right in the garage, so wont be too far to get it out" What's in the garage, the piano or the truck?"

"HAS BEEN PICKED UP BY A GOOD FAMILY"  Thank God. I'd hate to see a bad family take a poor old piano that can't move like it used to, needs man power to pick up and only playes when it's tuned. Otherwise the bad family would abuse this poor thing and this poor piano would wind up missing some of its keys and strings.  Marshall Gisondi215-510-9400http://www.philytuner.com