[pianotech] Belly talk

Ben Bradley benbradley at etcmail.com
Sun Dec 2 22:23:06 MST 2012

On 12/2/2012 11:41 AM, Jim Ialeggio wrote:
> Ahha!  My wife aka "Queen of the internet" turned this up in a German
> piano textbook..."die Rast"
>
> http://www.pian-e-forte.de/piano/klavier.htm

Being inquisitive, I had to do an online translation. This is Google
Translate's German-to-English version of the webpage:
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pian-e-forte.de%2Fpiano%2Fklavier.htm&act=url
It looks rougher than Google's translations from other languages I've
seen. Perhaps German to English is harder for the computerized
translator. If you hold the mouse pointer over a sentence, a popup will
show it in its original German.