[pianotech] Baldwin D String Rendering

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Sun Dec 2 12:50:57 MST 2012

I understand completely, Ron. I did read your posts. Your responses were
crude at best!  We will never do business at all! Thank God Almighty I
have lots of other rebuilders to help me out with our pianos at UNL.
You'll never touch one of ours! Nor will I ever recommend you to anyone in
Nebraska, Kansas, or Washington state. At least the CAUTS take time to
listen and respond with some dignity and respect. I guess you have 47
other states to get jobs.

I get requests several times per week on full rebuilding.  I'll surely
send them to Del or Darrel Fandrich, Steve Brady, Roger Gable, David Love,
Tim Coates, The Piano People, Šanyone but you.

I leave it at that. As you say, "Goodby" and good day.  (it's actually
Good Bye for proper grammar and spelling).

Paul