[pianotech] Belly talk

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Dec 2 11:08:34 MST 2012

On 12/2/2012 10:55 AM, Jim Ialeggio wrote:

> My take was (presently is) that it was way safer to
> draw clients directly from the sounds I make, rather than draw them from
> tech referrals which come with tech influenced "the way its supposed to
> sound" biases..and its working for my small business.

Trust me, doing exactly that with a Caut who has heard your work and
knows precisely what he is getting doesn't preclude a public witch hunt
after the fact when you deliver what you promised.

But then all Cauts aren't like that. It's just the negative opinions
that are vocal. Those who like the redesigns don't say so on the lists,
likely to avoid the more rabid detractors.

Ron N