[pianotech] Belly talk

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sun Dec 2 08:11:10 MST 2012

Power with out noise. A beautiful blooming sustain. The piano speaks easily and there is awesome definition and tonal balance between registers. Nothing muddy, lots of clarity. The guys are spoiled by the tone of our rebuilds. They are happy to come back from tuning to get their ears readjusted to a world class tone.. ;)
I don't get this in any other pianos I service or play, and am always glad
to come home to the "liveliness and clarity of my own instrument(s). How
are you guys using that word.

 Dittos
 Does this help.
Dale