[pianotech] Appointment on Ford Island. OT

Paul Williams pwilliams4 at unl.edu
Tue Aug 21 17:05:36 MDT 2012

I got to see it "towed" (sadly not under its own steam)  right by the family cabin on Puget Sound years ago. My great-grandfather and friends from UW bought the land for a song in 1906. If any of you get to the UW campus,  his bestest buddies friends were: Parrington, Padelford, Hall, Savery, and his name, Harlan Thomas, who sadly got no name on a building, but was a member of the "rat pack" and dean of Architecture for 30 years.  I have some stories, my friends if you want.Remember Pike Place Market, you  guys? The Montlake Bridge? The Sorrento Hotel?, Harborview hospital? The Univ of WA hospital (the old wing)?   Yup. Harlan Thomas as well.  Does it make sense that we named our only son Harlan Thomas Williams?  Now 16, 6' tall and full of himself!!

Here's a pic or two of what I gave them;[cid:BB0FF3D8-81D0-4A9C-8C75-738CFF401031]
[cid:B3C1ED36-C9EA-43E7-B952-D27912755AA2]
[cid:950D5BF9-410E-4A12-8A30-9733733467A1]