[pianotech] Thanks

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 29 16:38:58 MDT 2012

The Great Pontificator said:
 "Instead of sitting there ignorant, loud, and bitching that no one is
educating you, why not look the damned thing up for yourself? How's that
for a concept of the day? You should be able to use Google just like
anyone else for simple basic information.

http://www.path2usa.com/what-is-h1b-visa

First page of search, eighth entry, 30 seconds tops.

Does this explain anything to you? This whole "discussion" belongs
somewhere else in the first place, with no chance of sanity here."

Ron,
 Thanks. I feel so much better now...it's a voice from the tree of wisdom!
I stand in awe of the great ponificator!<G>
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I