[pianotech] action ratio

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Aug 29 09:35:26 MDT 2012

Those comparisons would be useful.  I think there's no question but that we
regulate to suit the piano, ultimately.  While we may think we have targets
of x blow and y dip, in reality we regulate based on what's required and
often end up with something other than what we planned or even think we
have.  However, I believe that the demands of the particular piano are
inextricably linked to the action ratio.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com